“We had a fantastic response even after the first e-newsletter we had fresh interest from people we thought were dead leads.” Tom Acland, MD at Cafe2U.
Cafe2U worked with Coconut Creatives from September 2011 as a full service client. We created their franchise recruitment marketing strategy and 12-month marketing plan following a period of market research. Coconut Media looked after Cafe2U’s advertising, artwork, PR and keep warm activities.
Cafe2U is the largest provider of mobile coffee in the UK. They deliver fresh espresso coffee, hot chocolate and a range of snacks to non-traditional locations in over 50 franchise territories across the UK. These locations are mainly work places, business parks and industrial estates located away from the high-street.
Create a full 12-month marketing strategy for Franchise Recruitment, taking the business from 50 to 80 franchisees. Also implement a new process for converting leads and managing them throughout the sales process.
- Delivery of an integrated marketing communications plan for advertising and PR
- Development and design of media campaigns
- Development of discovery day programme including NLP PowerPoint presentation, creation of materials, structure for the day and brief to the team
- Full onsite management & training during first successful discovery day
- This project has resulted in an ongoing relationship for 2012
- Cafe2U won the Brand Builder of the Year Award, as part of the 2012 bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards.
Keep Warm Activity:
Coconut Media prepared a monthly branded Cafe2U newsletter targeted at franchise seekers who were at varying stages of their buying decision-making process. The newsletter was sent out to their latest leads list and activity such as opens and click-throughs was tracked in order to provide a monthly report. The data taken from this activity was used to inform Cafe2U of the level of interest from each lead as well as push out messages and recruit to discovery days.
Results of their first e-newsletter in September 2011:
- 194 people clicked through to the Cafe2U website
- 9 people liked this e-newsletter and reposted it on their Facebook page, 3 people shared it on Twitter and 4 people shared it via LinkedIn.
“September 19th was a boomer day on our website with 295 hits and 13 franchise form conversions.”