Date: 15th April 2015
Venue: The Yew Lodge Hotel, Kegworth, Derbyshire DE74 2DF
Suitable for both new and seasoned franchisors looking at ways to convert prospects already in your pipeline. That’s right, we said it: leads you already have in your database! An ideal workshop for those franchisors trying to recruit on a shoestring budget. We will spend this full day workshop working through our tried and tested strategies for developing better relationships with potential franchisees and helping them buy your package.
- Changing the way you look at franchise sales?
- The BEST way to handle your leads effectively
- Pulling new franchisees from your existing database
- Our famous Keep Warm process explained in detail
You will leave this workshop with a set of actions to undertake with your database when you get back to your office. You will also have a plan of action in the form of marketing activities you can undertake yourself to help convert the leads you already have.
1. Email Helen or call 01725 511673 to check availability, for more information or an agenda.
2. Or simply fill in our enquiry form to request a place on this workshop
* We will happily offset any payments made for our Coconut Workshops should you become a Coconut retainer client within the 12 month period.