Many Franchisors come to us because they need a fresh injection of flowery verbal-age!
They are bored of throwing out the same copy or case studies that have been used over and over again in magazines and online listings and want something new. Prospective franchisees DEMAND good quality copy and informative case studies and generally turn towards those Franchisors that are creative, forward thinking and on-the-ball.
With this project, we work with you to produce a 12 month supply of professional editorial and PR for your franchise offering. So when you approach a deadline, you can pick something professional and well-crafted to send to an editor, instead of re-using old tired content (or worse, submitting something you’ve thrown together at the last minute).
This is perfect for all franchisors that need a bank of quality and varied copy which has been professional researched, written, proofed and ready to use. Tailored to your needs but typically includes 10 pieces of copy which cover all franchisor needs for on and offline marketing communications such as:
- Your Perfect Pitch for your franchise offering for use at exhibitions and all written communication and in addition to train staff
- Franchisee Case studies focusing on key areas that we know journalists want to hear about!
- 1,000 word, 800 word, 400 word and 200 word versions of your franchise offering for use in magazines, show guides, at exhibitions and online
- Franchisor case study to give additional credibility with prospects
- Customer success case study to show market demand and satisfaction
- Professional and key word ready online promotional profile broken down into sections for use on any franchise recruitment website such as FranchiseDirect.com, WhichFranchise.com or The-Franchise-Shop etc.
A penny for your thoughts?
If you would like our thoughts on a piece of your existing copy, send it through to our team and we’ll give you some quick-win feedback FOC!
Not sure where to tap to improve your lead generation?
Not sure if your advertising messages and bookings are attracting the right type of lead? Not sure if you are putting the right budget to your advertising activity?
If you’re not sure about any of the above, you’d be completely normal! For this project, we use our media experience, Budget Matrix calculator, franchisee profiling, copywriting and design experience to audit your advertising activities. All you need to provide us with is:
- Your advertising bookings for the last 12 months
- Your leads list for the last 12 months
- Your recruitment target for the next 12 months
- Copies of your ad artwork
- Contact details of your franchisee
We will provide you with:
- An ideal advertising spend for the next 12 months including a breakdown of which online and print media this should be directed towards
- A review of your artwork design and messaging with suggestions to action
- A selection of franchisee profiles to improve your advertising targeting
Done and dusted!
If you’d like to learn more about our methods and pick up some useful techniques to use back in the office, join our Franchise Recruitment Workshop programme. Dates are planned all through the year with different topics focusing on everything ‘franchising’ from strategy to tactical activities you can implement yourself.
[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]This is something that many Franchisors have found extremely useful to enable them to take the communication of their franchise to the next level. Basically, you send us your prospectus in hard copy and electronically and we critique it. A nice short tidy project which provides Franchisors with some really useful tactical assistance to improve what they are already doing.
You will receive our full Coconut Creatives prospectus review report which details:
- Your original prospectus with accompanying notes on how to improve it
- Image review on what you can use and where to improve your prospectus look and feel
- Ideas for case studies, testimonials – where to use them and how to include them effectively
- Revised and improved ‘next steps’ page so you utilise a better ‘call to action’ to help move from prospect to franchisee
- An ideal franchisee profile review for you to use to improve your next recruitment season
We only offer a small number of prospectus reviews each month, so please contact us via the form below to check availability!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″][contact-form-7 id=”5974″][/vc_column][/vc_row]