With the franchise industry changing fast, it’s vital to keep up with the latest thinking for franchise recruitment. This is a unique opportunity to gain up to date insight on the latest marketing techniques that can help boost your franchise recruitment.
Topic: How To Improve Your Franchisee Conversion to 1-in-28
Date & Location: 30th May 2013 – Midlands
Places available: 10
View our 3 minute workshop video
Coconut Creatives is the ONLY franchise marketing specialist offering workshops that bring together independent experts in the key fields of marketing, PR, copywriting, branding, social media and events to show you how they all effectively combine to produce excellent results.
You’ll take away some really valuable pointers to utilise within your own business, including:
- Your perfect business ‘elevator pitch’ for use on flyers, prospectus & at exhibitions
- Top copy tips for franchise advertising and PR
- Franchise branding ideas to help you stand out from the rest
- Video concepts that get prospects listening to you
- An applied budget matrix to manage your recruitment
- A professional structure for your marketing
- Benchmarking your current performance against other Franchisors – see how you currently perform!
- Plus, personal feedback on our 1 to 1 afternoon sessions, worth £450!
“Warm, engaging and creative workshop. We found the day extremely motivating covering so many relevant topics inspiring us to move forward with many of the ideas given.”
Janet Walmsley, OSCAR.
Places booked 6 weeks in advance will be entitle to our early bird offer – 2 places for the price of 1.
Email Lucy or call 01725 511673 to check availability, for more information, an agenda or a booking form.
Sarah Cook, Founder of Coconut Creatives attended the EWIF awards ceremony on Tuesday 10th May and discovered she had won an award!
The Woman Service Provider of the Year 2010 title was awarded to Sarah Cook as recognition for her marketing work with Franchisors. This included, writing a book on franchise recruitment, a former trip to India, establishing Coconut Creatives as the only bfa accredited Marketing Company in the Franchise Industry and launching the popular Franchisor Marketing Workshops.
“The EWIF awards have succeeded in bringing together Franchisors, Franchisees and their Service Providers to recognise and celebrate excellence in the franchise industry. I am delighted to be recognised for the marketing work myself and the whole team at Coconut Creatives do in the industry across many sectors and with Franchisors both large and small,” says Sarah.
Clive Sawyer from Business Options both sponsored and announced the winner for this award.
Clive comments “We were absolutely delighted at the response to these inaugural EWIF Awards both from the number and quality of entries received. The large turn out for the Awards Ceremony is an indication of the level of support EWIF has from the whole franchise industry. As a Service Provider ourselves I was delighted that we could sponsor this Award. There was a lot of strong competition in this category and I am delighted that Sarah won as it is an acknowledgement of all she has done within the franchise industry.”
The team at Coconut Creatives have organised another info packed workshop for franchisors looking to fine tune their franchise recruitment. Join Sarah Cook, Founder of Coconut Creatives and the team including guest speaker, Nick Strong (FranWeb) for the
‘Battle of the on/offline Marketing’!! on Wednesday 25 May in Bracknell
The industry is changing fast. What used to work to recruit franchisees no longer brings the same results. If you are finding that your leads are dropping and conversion is taking longer, you are not alone. Franchisors need to get smarter with their marketing and recruitment process. Sarah and the team will be going through ALL the on and offline routes to market to find your ideal franchisees.
AND because this is such a special event, we’ve created a short video clip to tell you all about it in more detail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E8-19Ub-yA&feature=related
What others have said about our Coconut Creatives Marketing Workshops:
“I came on the workshop to find out really how to improve our recruitment process and I’ve been given so many great ideas, which I think will save my franchise manager at least 6 days a month, which is absolutely fantastic. I’d certainly recommend it to any franchisors who are looking to improve the quality of their marketing,” Sussanne Chambers, HomeXperts.
“I’m always slightly sceptical about coming to marketing workshops and marketing seminars but it’s been excellent. A friend of mine always used to say that if you can take home one piece of useful information, a seminar’s been good. Well I’m going to be taking a lot more than one, so thanks to the whole team!” Mark Casey, MOT2U
Full agenda just released! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Coconut Creatives is the ONLY bfa accredited marketing company. We offer workshops and run 1 to 1 projects that bring together independent experts in the key fields of marketing, PR and branding, showing you how to effectively combine these disciplines to produce excellent results.
“A really enjoyable event. A great opportunity to network and to learn more about the additional tools available to aid / improve the recruitment process,” Steve Calvert, Safeclean.
Email email@example.com or call 01725 511673 to request a booking form.
For the FIRST TIME Franchisors are being given the opportunity to participate in small group workshops, run by Sarah Cook Chartered Marketer and Founder of Coconut Creatives, the franchise industry’s leading franchise marketing consultancy.
See the sample agenda here
For more information on the workshops click here
The first of these workshops is being held on Wednesday 9th February, at a prestige venue in Dorset. There will be one every month, with the next two scheduled for Wednesday 2nd March and Wednesday 13th April.
The workshops include a fantastic line-up of speakers covering vital areas of franchise growth, development and recruitment. This is a unique opportunity to gain insight in a regular workshop environment and take away some really valuable intellectual property (usually reserved for one to one franchise projects!) to utilise within your own business.
These workshops will be led by Sarah, with presentations, guidance and advice from trusted experts in various fields related to franchise marketing, including:
• Emma Carter, owner and MD of Beyond Creative Thinking – a creative design agency that Sarah often works with on projects where clients need a style tweak or revamp.
• Adam Etheridge, owner of Aspect film & video – specialist in the filming and production of cutting-edge marketing videos. Sarah and Adam developed and successfully trialled a series of 3 minute video clips promoting franchise packages with the type of content that really grabs prospect attention. Adam and Sarah will be demonstrating these at the workshop and how you can recreate it within your business.
• An exhibition specialist to really give you the edge at exhibitions
• An intellectual property expert. If you’re thinking ‘a what?’ then you are not alone! Sarah will be teaching you how to utilise the latest thinking on IP to maximise the value of your franchise package and win more business
• Mystery shopping advice to tweak and refine your recruitment sales process
• Every Coconut Marketing Workshop will be so valuable, you’ll be taking notes from start to end!
To find out more, see a sample agenda, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place and request a booking form.
Click here to read more detailed information about the workshops.