Date: 4th November 2015
Location: Yew Lodge Hotel, Kegworth, Derbyshire
We’re told time and time again by franchisors that they don’t fully understand how to utilise social media for marketing and franchise recruitment. We’ve been told that you guys WANT this day! So, we’ve carefully incorporated it into our 2015 programme for you! We’ll be covering in specific detail:
- How to set up and utilise your own LinkedIn profile
- How and where Twitter works (and we’ll help you set it all up)
- Why YouTube is great (you will set up a branded YouTube channel too)
- How social media fits with your recruitment process
- When to use social media and when not to
- How to set up a schedule of automatic tweets to save you time!
This time as an added bonus we will have The Headshot Guy with us at the workshop. They are the UK’s leading brand in taking photographic headshot images. They work solely within the headshot space and their clients include various teams at Warner Bros. Barclays, Microsoft, St James’s Place, etc. As this is a Social Media workshop, you will receive a complimentary headshot, courtesy of Coconut Creatives; this will enable you to update your online media, including your LinkedIn profile!
Franchisors attending this day will not be disappointed with the new social media tools they learn to use, hone and brand up. You’ll leave this day with your social media platforms set up (or tweaked if you already have them). Call us if you have questions about your level of competence and whether this workshop is suitable for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some delegates had to say speaking at last year’s workshop on this topic…
“Excellent day, if you need to know how to implement a comprehensive social media campaign you need to attend this workshop “
Kellie Blake, Rosemary Bookkeeping
“A well packaged day by experts in their field, packed full of golden nuggets of information that you can’t not implement to make an instant impact on any business”
Darren Buxton, Brook Corporate Developments
1. Email Helen or call 01725 511673 to check availability, for more information or an agenda.
2. Or simply fill in our enquiry form to request a place on this workshop
* We will happily offset any payments made for our Coconut Workshops should you become a Coconut retainer client within the 12 month period.
We are so confident in our workshops and just how much you stand to gain from them that we are proud to offer our Coconut Satisfaction Guarantee. If you attend a workshop and feel that the content is not right for you, let us know before lunch time and we will refund your money in full and you can go home.